Thursday, March 9, 2017

Me as a writer

                

                When I think about writing, I think about purpose. What is the purpose of me writing? I got my answer recently when I entered into community college. Writing has big purpose. In my opinion, every famous writer had once hated writing. However, they found some purpose to keep writing as their career choice. I am in community college now because my English is weak. I don’t know how to write a simple essay without making grammar errors. That was my purpose. Writing without grammar errors. I think in writing people have to find purpose, and that purpose becomes motivation. In my writing I still make a lot of mistake, but I still don’t give up. My motivation to become a writer like a native speaker is still strong. No one is born a writer; people have to find some motivation to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment